新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

stand by 卡片56

Other Danish politicians stood by the paper's right to publish such a cartoon.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

come down with 卡片134

A cruise ship carrying 6,000 passengers is currently blocked near Rome after a couple from Hong Kong came down with fever and respiratory problems - they are being held in isolation on the ship while tests are carried out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

come down with 卡片134

A cruise ship carrying 6,000 passengers is currently blocked near Rome after a couple from ong ong came down with fever and respiratory problems - they are being held in isolation on the ship while tests are carried out.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pull over 卡片70

As if that wasn't enough to put a damper on their spirits, the couple were asked to pull over by the police for apparently flouting traffic regulations.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

stem from 卡片144

Ciguatera has been blamed for a tiny number of deaths over the years – mostly due to complications stemming from the effects of the toxin on the neurological and digestive system – but it’s rarely fatal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

marvel at 卡片49

I marvel at how little we know, as eaters, about what we consume, particularly while travelling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

mistake for 卡片46

Often mistaken for seaweed, seagrasses are plants that grow underwater and have well-defined roots, stems and leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语闪卡例句

keep under wrap

In early January, authorities in the city were trying to keep news of a new coronavirus under wraps.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

set in 卡片185

But eventually gangrene set in and the medical team had to concede defeat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

look into 卡片75

She looked like quite a brave girl, her story was very inspiring, I told her I would look into it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表