新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

go off 卡片96

In the largest city in Sicily, Catania, an alarm went off inside the scientific research centre, the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV).
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

immerse in 卡片127

When I was 16, I immersed myself in Jewish mysticism, called Kabbalah. That was where I first came across a religious text that justified my existence.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

take on 卡片30

By 2007 Irrfan was already a star in Bollywood, India's Hindi film industry. He did not have to take on projects outside India, but as an actor he was always looking to face new challenges.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

distance from 卡片57

This period may trigger a student's sense of loss and distancing from the usual engagement with peers and teachers.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pull through 卡片22

Her second son, Mr Alan Ho, said that his mother has always been in good health and he was confident she can pull through.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

keep one's head above water 卡片44

Just like everyone else, I am trying to keep my head above the water and continue to just accept the situation and not question the lessons we are to learn from it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

live off 卡片71

These are people who live off dollars a day at times, and we're really anxious that we're able to continue to support them.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

turn in 卡片44

As Singaporeans turned in for the night, a group of youths held a late-night drinking party at a park in Woodlands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pull off 卡片45

There are no delivery charges if the order goes above $20, which should be easy enough to pull off when one goes shopping for groceries.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

put in 卡片165

But I hope by putting in the time and effort to try  something different, I will be able to get more customers, more business.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表