新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
俚语卡片

the silver lining

She tries to ignore the hate, instead focusing on the silver lining.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

get through 卡片48

I hope this is outbreak is something we'll all be able to get through. And after this all ends, I will continue my voyage.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

Phrases Recap

abide by

It essentially became Britain’s fourth country, sitting alongside England, Wales and Scotland: a miniature, no-go area abiding by its own rules.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

round up 卡片37

New wardens were put in charge of tidying up the region and prominent reivers were rounded up. Some, like Lang Sandy, were hanged, many were exiled, and the process of instilling a semblance of law and order began in earnest.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

take off 卡片171

Coronavirus commissioner Angelo Borrelli warned the public that containment measures would "be stiffened" if the virus showed signs of taking off again.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组

make out 卡片160

Sudeep Choudhury was at the end of a draining shift on deck. Looking towards land, he could make out dozens of other ships.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

blow up 卡片107

Militant groups with comic book names like the Niger Delta Avengers have blown up pipelines and crippled production to demand the redistribution of wealth and resources.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

set off 卡片28

With less than five minutes to act, Sudeep gathered his men in the engine room in the bowels of the ship before running upstairs to set off an emergency alarm that would notify everyone on board.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pop in 卡片66

It will be easier than ever for people to just pop in for some inspiration, home furnishing products and, of course, our Swedish meatballs.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

dawn on 卡片20

The truth was at last beginning to dawn on the Duke.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表