新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
动词词组例句

fade away             卡片101

Donald Trump as a personality is not likely to fade away and I think we're going to continue to see the Trump brand in the world,"
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

stand by                  卡片56

But most Republicans in Congress are standing by Donald Trump in refusing to acknowledge Mr Biden's victory.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

lie ahead                    卡片69

I didn't know what lay ahead.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pore over            卡片169

Since the 737 Max was grounded, its design and construction have been pored over in minute detail by investigators and regulators from several different countries.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

brush off            卡片164

He brushed off calls for his resignation – but within a few weeks he had left the company anyway.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

go off                      卡片96

I know how dangerous even the smallest of defects can be to the safety of an airplane. Frankly right now all my internal warning bells are going off.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

make a mountain out of molehill

Madam Chan has made a mountain out of a molehill and has seized the opportunity to capitalise on the injuries she allegedly sustained because of the accident.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

live off                        卡片71

He grew up in the poor periphery of the urban sprawl of Buenos Aires and grew into an incarnation of the 'pibe' - the street kid forced to live off his wits.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

file pass

Some wept, others blew kisses and said prayers as they filed past the coffin being displayed at Casa Rosada.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

turn in                     卡片44

He also has hobbies including yoga and singing; squeezing them in means that Mo often doesn’t turn in until 0200.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表