新加坡狮城论坛

返回列表 发帖 付费广告
楼主: 6646

学习 PSLE 动词词组的利器 - 闪卡来了!PSLE 英语必考知识点,共 250个短语 !新增2020年最新短语!$35/套送货上门

[复制链接]
发表于 半年前|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
俚语例句

make ends meet

I just moved into an apartment, I'm a single mother, by myself with my son. So I struggle every day to make ends meet. And now I can buy furniture and put some money in the bank, and make sure my son is good.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

小狮租房
动词词组例句

freak out 卡片17

I didn't want to freak out at the table, so I went into the bathroom and freaked out a little. I was like, 'Oh my God!'
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

cut short  卡片136

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky said he was cutting short a trip to Oman and flying back to Kyiv. He warned against "speculation or unchecked theories regarding the catastrophe" until official reports were ready.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

mistake for 卡片46

The killer whale that collided with the Robertson's yacht could have hit it by accident or may have rammed it deliberately after mistaking the hull for prey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

come by 卡片18

Fortunately, there is plenty to eat in the Pacific Ocean. Protein in particular is very easy to come by.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

turn away 闪卡82

He might then ask a restaurant manager if they could spare some food, and says he was rarely turned away.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

pop in 卡片66

In any case, if you’re walking past a kōban, it might be worth popping in to say “Hi”.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

turn out 卡片162

He was checking images from its super-strength satellite when he noticed something strange. It turned out to be a new planet, 1,300 light years away from Earth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

俚语例句

a blessing in disguise 卡片09

The distances involved has been a blessing in disguise, forcing the squad to make the journey a week in advance to avoid jet lag and prepare for the fixtures on the mainland.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

动词词组例句

bring about/forth 卡片38

A letter that appeared in the New England Journal of Medicine claiming that Chinese food brought forth ailments.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表